- Ate the Black Burger at Quick. It tastes much better than it looks. There’s probably an analogy with your opposite sex.
- Paris s’éveille at around 7 in the morning on a friggin’ Saturday.
- You know an “inloopdouche”? The bathroom of our hotel had the “instapmodel”.
- Strolled through Paris. I love the hugeness of its epic buildings. Hôtel de Ville is just huge. Le Jardin des Tuileries must be amazing in summer. I think there are lots of tourists who are in such a hurry to watch the Eiffel Tower that they forget to look behind them and see the Esplanade du Trocadéro. OK, I’m just projecting myself as I’ve been to Paris numerous times before and never noticed the fountains of Trocadéro until yesterday!
- Had one hour more of Lexus time as we stood in Parisian traffic for an hour! Cars are meant to be moving!