- Tried to finish a use-case. Only added some diagrams (remember that “design for your client AND co-workers” mantra?). Monday’s another day!
- Drove with Nina Serotto to Paris. In a Lexus CT 200h (that “h” stands for “hybrid”).
- Saw Hannelore Knuts. It’s fashion week in Paris.
- Admired the CEO of Moortgat. The guy can talk! Even in French! Not bad for a flemish company!
- Saw some new designs for Duvel glasses. There were some funny ones, some stupid ones and some crazy ones. That’s the way contests go.
- Did the first “terraske”. In Paris. Le awesome!