- Arrived really late at work, and I appeared to have forgotten a 9 o’clock meeting. But one of my colleagues was happy as he’s usually the late one of his team and now his boss saw someone else – me – being worse than my colleague. I didn’t mind, actually. Opened a debate too, I love it to tease people and get them out of their comfort zone (which, in a professionel setting, is being in a sheep herd instead of giving directions to a better professionel setting). Sleep versus boring meeting… 😉
- Planned some other meetings.
- Had some other meetings and interessing discussions regarding that first meeting. We’ll get there.
- Worked till 6.30pm (damn you unproductive meetings & discussions!), arrived way too late at home (dinner was cold and the folks not really amused).
- Payed my Barcelona appartment. Hello (Off) Sonar!
- Listened to some great music and had some more – in a way again interesting – discussions.