- Sent 2 use-cases to the client. I’m on official holiday. Fuck yeah.
- Took the train to Amsterdam. The train was never too late for 10 Belgian stops. Not bad.
- One bad thing about the train experience: it’s impossible to buy international train tickets at a local station. Another bad thing about the train experience: it’s impossible to buy international train tickets through the mobile site of the NMBS. I’ve probably visited the wrong mobile website. But the worst thing was this: I arrived at Brussels South station and went to the international ticketing desk. 50 people waiting in line, I had only 26 minutes to get my tickets. 2 minutes after my train left I had my tickets… A huuuge bummer!
- So I relaxed and went to grab a Star Wars burger at Quick. Don’t take the Dark Burger, it sucks.
- On my way to my “gate” I saw a second international ticketing desk, with less people waiting in line. Goddamned. And I’ve only got to blame myself, do I? There were some huge mistakes in the process (but it was lunch time and some personnel weren’t at their posts).
- There was a nutcase on the train. I rolled my eyes a few times.
- Qbic Hotel Amsterdam: check!
- Got me a BlackBerry PlayBook: check!
- Had a steak-frites at Café Loetje: check!