In short: I wasn’t really productive today.
- Got up at around 8.15am, ate an orange and went to the garage with my car.
- Jogged back home (4k).
- Read the newspaper.
- Jogged to the garage (4k).
- Got my car back for 170 euros. Yearly maintenance…
- Did, uhm, stuff. I’m the procrastination master.
- Studied the Slim framework for a while.
- Went to Ghent for the weekly #geekrun. Since it’s only the two of us, I guess we can rename it to #learningmoment. It’s fascinating how we discuss what’s happening in our lives on a more abstract level. What’s actually happening, why are people reacting the way we do and what can we learn from it so we can change people’s reaction?
- Bought Good Strategy, Bad Strategy from the iBookstore. Does the iBookstore have a monopoly on the iPad, or is it possible to buy ebooks from, e.g. Amazon?
I wasn’t productive because I wanted to progress the codebase of our web app.