- DJ’ed with Mart at Tijuana. Loved it, we played an hour longer than we originally wanted to. Funny how the decompression kicks in after a set.
- Slept till noon, had chicken and fries for breakfast. I’d guess it’s healthier than coke and gin in Vegas. Less rock & roll tho…
- Learned some skills for the web app I’m developing. Need to get in touch with the team mates soon. Communication is hard, even in the 21th century.
- Speaking of communication, Barcelona’s calling.
- Created a planning for a project at work. Which shouldn’t be done by me, but hey, someone’s got to do it.